Xiaomi’sRedmi Note 11 series was announced to launch in all global markets on January 26, 2021. Its specifications are a slight change that is in China models. The original lineup includes Redmi Note 11 4G, Note 11 5G, Note 11 Pro 5G, and Note 11 Pro+ 5G. On the other side, the international series will debut with a new 4G edition of the Redmi Note 11 Pro. More frequently, Xiaomi introduces a series of phones with different chips in the global market again. And the Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is one of the latest examples of this series. However, saving for a new chip, XiaomiRedmi Note 11 Pro 4G is the same model that is like Note 11 Pro 5G.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G has the MediaTekHelio G96 instead of the Density 920. Now it is currently the highest-end 4G chip that MediaTek makes, but its price is now in the range. However, it was ranked in its series as a hit performer.
It has a type of Super AMOLED,120Hz, 700nits, 1200nits (peak) with a resolution of 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2, and a display of 1080 x 2400 pixels 20:9 ratio (~395 PPI density) along with the Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G has a body dimension of 163.7 X 76.2 X 8.3mm with a weight of 207g (7.30 oz). It builds with a glass front (Gorilla Glass 5) and glass back and has a dual SIM stand by Nano-size. It has a fingerprint scanner that rests on the power button.
The selfie camera of Xiaomi Price Catalog has a 16MP sensor. On the back, we get a square of four lenses. It’s an array of 108MP wide-angle, 8MP ultra-wide, and two 2MP shooters.
It runs on a 5000 mAh battery and Android 11 based on MIUI. You will get cutting-edge 67W charging support too. In addition, 6GB/8GB of memory and 64GB/128GB storage away from the round -setup.
Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G specifications
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G supports a 6.6-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- It is powered by a MediaTekHelio G96 4G SoC.
- Xiaomi offers 6GB and 8GB memory variants of this handset.
- It offers 64GB or 128GB of onboard storage. This handset can run on Android 11 with MIUI 13 skin on top.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is equipped with a 5,000mAh battery with up to 67W fast charging support.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G has a quad rear camera setup headlined by a 48-megapixel primary sensor.
- The rear camera is equipped with an 8-megapixel and two 2-megapixel secondary sensors.
- At the front, the Redmi Note 11 Pro 4Ghas a 16-megapixel selfie snapper.
Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G supports a 6.6-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It offers 6GB and 8GB memory variants of this handset with 64GB or 128GB of onboard storage. This handset can run on Android 11 with MIUI 13 skin on top.